We love because He first loved us. ~ 1 John 4:19
Giving Tuesday is a global generosity movement, unleashing the power of people and organizations to transform their communities and the world (something Jesus would LOVE!). And this year, we celebrate the generosity of the Arcola Church family, and remember that not only do we love because of God's love for us, we also give because He has richly given to us.
- We give to support our food insecure neighbors, because God has blessed us with our daily bread, and more.
- We give our of our talents, because they are gifts from a generous Father.
- We give of our time, because God has set out good things for us to do for His Kingdom.
- We give of our physical space, for efforts like the Angel Tree and No Sale Yard Sale, to provide for our neighbors' physical needs.
- We give of our worship, because God is SO worthy of it.
- We give love to a hurting and broken world, to show how He has loved us so deeply.
Every gift you make, today and every Tuesday, honors the gifts you have been given. Thank you for your generosity! Visit arcolachurch.org/giving for more ways to love your neighbor through your giving to Arcola Church.
Make Your Gift Now