Getting connected at Arcola Church is about relationships that get beneath the surface. That kind of relationship won’t come by simply attending worship services. All of us need time each week with a smaller group of people who can get to know us personally, share life with us, and encourage us to pursue Jesus Christ.
- Tuesdays (Men) 6-8am led by Jon McHenry
- Tuesdays (Women) 9:30-11am led by Jennifer Skinner
- Tuesdays (Women) 7-8:30pm led by Betsy Hudson
- Wednesdays (Men) 6-8am led by Jon McHenry
- Wednesdays (Co-Ed) 9:45-11:15am led by Pastor Chris
- Thursdays (Women) 7-8:30pm led by Betsy Hudson
- Fridays (Men) 6:30-8am led by Pastor Chris
- Empty Nesters Wednesdays 7-8:30pm led by Bonnie Miller and Gwen Hess
- Moms of Teens/Tweens 2nd Monday of every month 7-8:30pm led by Deborah Taylor
Our Men's Ministry brings men together in a community of fellowship, outreach, and learning. We build men who are fully devoted followers of Christ. We have many ways to connect: dinners, retreats, Softball or Basketball Teams and Bible studies, small groups:
- Friday Morning Men's Group
- Additional Men's Study Groups:
Men’s Monday PM Study Group 1
Men’s Monday PM Study Group 2
Men’s Tuesday AM Study Group
Men's Wednesday PM Study Group
If you are interested in receiving a weekly e-devotional or any information on the men's ministries at Arcola Church, email Jon McHenry.
Our Women's Ministry brings women together in a community of fellowship, outreach, and learning. There are many ways to connect such as our retreats, brunches/lunches, book studies or fellowship groups:
- Abundant Joy
- Moms with Littles Group
- Moms of Teens & Tweens Group
- Women's Morning Study Group
- Women's Evening Study Group
- Women's Winter Flex Retreat
The Marriage Ministry works with couples of all ages and life stages to enhance marriage relationships. We offer various programs and events throughout the year including a Couples Connection Dinner and and a monthly Dates with a Purpose.
FOCUS (Focused on Christ United Singles) is for unmarried, divorced or widowed singles looking to gather together to explore life and the teachings of Jesus Christ. The singles group usually meets once a month. Click here to see next event. Contact Betsy Hudson for more information.
- Wednesday Evening Empty Nesters Group
- Legends Luncheons - The Legends provides a monthly opportunity for members and friends, ages 55 and older, to gather for good conversation, interesting speakers, programs and wonderful music. Lunch is provided. Click here for the 2019-20 dates.