Getting connected at Arcola Church is about relationships that get beneath the surface. That kind of relationship won’t come by simply attending worship services. All of us need time each week with a smaller group of people who can get to know us personally, share life with us, and encourage us to pursue Jesus Christ.
Stay connected by joining an online Bible study. Email the leader of the group to join.
- Mondays (Men) 7-8:30pm led by Rich Krygiel (TBD)
- Mondays (Women) 7-8:30pm led by Betsy Hudson
- 2nd Monday of every month 7-8:30pm Moms of Teens/Tweens led by Deborah Taylor
- Tuesdays (Men) 6-7:30am led by Joe Salgado
- Tuesdays (Women) 7-8:30pm led by Betsy Hudson
- Wednesdays (Men) 6:30-8am led by Rich Goodwyn
- Wednesdays (Co-Ed) Empty Nesters 7-8:30pm led by Gwen Hess
- Thursdays Something New (Co-Ed) 10-11:30am led by Diane Winter
- Thursdays Dialogues on Racism (Co-Ed) 7-8:30pm led by Gwen Hess
- Thursday Distance Learning Support Group for Parents led by Amanda Baxter
- Friday Women's Morning Break at 10am led by Betsy Hudson
Our Men's Ministry brings men together in a community of fellowship, outreach, and learning. We build men who are fully devoted followers of Christ. We have many ways to connect: dinners, retreats, Softball or Basketball Teams and Bible studies, small groups listed above.
If you are interested in receiving a weekly e-devotional or any information on the men's ministries at Arcola Church, email Jon McHenry.
Our Women's Ministry brings women together in a community of fellowship, outreach, and learning. There are many ways to connect such as our retreats, brunches/lunches, book studies or fellowship groups listed above.
Join our Women's Ministry Facebook page. Contact Betsy Hudson for details on the women’s events or opportunities.
The Marriage Ministry works with couples of all ages and life stages to enhance marriage relationships. We offer various programs and events throughout the year including a Couples Connection Dinner and and a monthly Dates with a Purpose. This group is not meeting in person presently but activities are offered each month to do with your partner. A video clip and questions are provided to watch and talk about at your convenience. Please enjoy and grow in your relationship.
FOCUS (Focused on Christ United Singles) is for unmarried, divorced or widowed singles looking to gather together to explore life and the teachings of Jesus Christ. The singles group usually meets once a month but is taking a break during the pandemic. Contact Betsy Hudson for more information.
- Wednesday Evening Empty Nesters Group
- Legends Luncheons - The Legends provides a monthly opportunity for members and friends, ages 55 and older, to gather for good conversation, interesting speakers, programs and wonderful music. This is now virtual. Click here for the 2020-21 dates.