Getting connected at Arcola Church is about relationships that get beneath the surface. That kind of relationship won’t come by simply attending worship services. All of us need time each week with a smaller group of people who can get to know us personally, share life with us, and encourage us to pursue Jesus Christ.
Stay connected by joining an online Bible study. Email the leader of the group to join.
- Mondays (Men) 7-8:30pm, twice monthly, led by Rich Krygiel
- Mondays (Women) 7-8:30pm led by , Study of Exodus
- Moms of Teens/Tweens, 2nd Monday of every month, 7-8:30pm led by Deborah Taylor
- Tuesdays (Men) 6-8am led by Salgado, Men with No Regrets book series
- Wednesdays (Co-Ed) 10-11:30am led by Pastor Chris, Study of the book of John
- Wednesdays (Co-Ed) 7-8:30pm, Empty Nesters, led by Gwen Hess and Bonnie Miller, follows sermon series
- Thursdays (Co-Ed) 10-11:30am led by Diane Winter, Study on Prayer
- Thursdays (Co-Ed) 7-8:30pm, 1st Thursday of month, led by Betsy Hudson, Moving Forward
- Thursdays (Co-Ed) 7-8:30pm, 3rd Thursday of month, led by Gwen Hess, Dialogues on Racism
- Fridays (Men) 6:30-8am led by Cale Pritchett, Study of Timothy 1 & 2, and Titus
Our Men's Ministry brings men together in a community of fellowship, outreach, and learning. We build men who are fully devoted followers of Christ. We have many ways to connect: dinners, retreats, Softball or Basketball Teams and Bible studies, small groups listed above.
If you are interested in receiving a weekly e-devotional or any information on the men's ministries at Arcola Church, email Joe Salgado.
Our Women's Ministry brings women together in a community of fellowship, outreach, and learning. There are many ways to connect such as our retreats, brunches/lunches, book studies or fellowship groups listed above.
Join our Women's Ministry Facebook page. Contact Betsy Hudson for details on the women’s events or opportunities.
The Marriage Ministry works with couples of all ages and life stages to enhance marriage relationships. We offer various programs and events throughout the year including a Couples Connection Dinner and and a monthly Dates with a Purpose. This group is not meeting in person presently but activities are offered each month to do with your partner. A video clip and questions are provided to watch and talk about at your convenience. Please enjoy and grow in your relationship.
FOCUS (Focused on Christ United Singles) is for unmarried, divorced or widowed singles looking to gather together to explore life and the teachings of Jesus Christ. The singles group usually meets once a month but is taking a break during the pandemic. Contact Betsy Hudson for more information.
- Wednesday Evening Empty Nesters Group
- Legends Luncheons - The Legends provides a monthly opportunity for members and friends, ages 55 and older, to gather for good conversation, interesting speakers, programs and wonderful music. This is now virtual. Click here for the 2020-21 dates.