Below are links from the CDC regarding caring for someone in your home who has COVID-19, and cleaning and disinfecting in those circumstances.
Physical Well Being: Exercise
Virginia does allow exercise outdoors as long as it complies with people avoiding gatherings of more than 10 people and remaining at least 6 feet apart from others.
Biking, running, power walking, skating, and skate boarding are all examples that can be done maintaining at least a 6 ft social distance protocol. Source: Center for Disease Control
Emotional well-being is critical, especially during crisis situations. If you are feeling lonely, scared, or experiencing feelings of hopelessness, seek professional medical help, or please call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255).
REMINDERS TO DO YOUR PART TO SLOW DOWN THE CORONAVIRUS SPREAD
- Work from home if possible
- Avoid groups of more than 10 people and practice at least 6 ft of social distancing
- Practice good hygiene.....
- Wash hands for 20 secs
- Avoid touching your face
- Sneeze or cough into a tissue or the inside of your elbow
- Disinfect frequently on items and surfaces as much as possible
Source: US Dept of Health and Human Services