Connect with others in the Church! Sign up for Realm by emailing Chris Slupe now.
Arcola Church has a new connection tool called Realm. This tool allows invited members to do the following:
• Update personal contact information
• Add individual or family photos
• Access Church directory
• Monitor giving/pledge history
• Find volunteer opportunities
• Find groups to join
• Participate in group discussions
• Set privacy settings*
• Register for events (coming soon)
To get connected to Realm, email Chris Slupe and she will send you an invitation.
You can then access Realm on your computer, tablet or phone by going to OnRealm.org or getting the Realm Connect app on your phone.
Once you receive your invitation, you can learn how to use Realm here:
- You can choose your privacy settings. On your 'NEWS' page, click on the down arrow next to your name in the right hand corner. Choose "Manage Privacy" from the drop down menu. To insure that members of the church can view your contact information, please select "Everyone" as your privacy setting. (see example below):
- Note: Setting your "Privacy" to either "Only the Church Staff" or Groups Leaders + Church Staff" will opt you out of the Church directory. The Church Directory is where church members can look up your contact information, i.e., email, address (to possibly send a card) or a phone number. Setting your privacy to "My Groups + Group Leaders + Church Staff" will display your name in the directory but not your contact information.
- If you choose "Everyone" the only information that will show will be your email, phone number, home address and birthdate without the year.