Connect with others in the Church! Sign up for Realm by emailing Chris Slupe now.
Arcola Church has a new connection tool called Realm. This tool allows invited members to do the following:
• Update personal contact information
• Add individual or family photos
• Access Church directory
• Monitor giving/pledge history
• Find volunteer opportunities
• Find groups to join
• Participate in group discussions
• Set privacy settings*
• Register for events (coming soon)
You can access Realm on your computer, tablet or phone by going to OnRealm.org.
To get connected to Realm, email Chris Slupe and she will send you an invitation.
Once you receive your invitation, you can learn how to use Realm here:
- You can choose your privacy settings. On your 'NEWS' page, click on the down arrow next to your name in the right hand corner. Choose "Manage Privacy" from the drop down menu. We suggest that you select one of the top two privacy settings to ensure that you get the most out of the Realm Connection Tool (see example below):
- Note: Setting your "Privacy" to either "Staff" or Staff & Leaders" will opt you out of the Church directory.
- The contact info for a child under the age of 18 is protected by Realm.